See New York City through the eyes of your favourite superheroes! Discover filming locations of Superman, Spider-man, The Avengers, Batman, and other movies based on comic books. See the UN HQ, Grand Central Station, Times Square and more!
- Visit comic book spots in New York City with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- See filming locations of your favourite superheroes movies
- Discover little-known comic book trivia
- Learn about NYC’s comic book writers and illustrators
- Immerse yourself in the world of superheroes and their villains
The superheroes of the comic book universes live and fight crime all over the world, but many of them call New York City home. Join our exclusive Superheroes-themed tour of central Manhattan to see iconic superhero movie sites and learn little-known comic book trivia! Embark on a fantastic adventure!
On the 2-hour tour you will see some of the most iconic superhero movie locations, from Marvel, DC, and other comic book universes. The first stop will be the United Nations Headquarters, which appeared in the Batman movie, Superman IV, and in many Marvel Comics. Nearby you will find the Tudor City Palace – the apartment of Spider-man’s Green Goblin, and the Daily News Building, which represented the Daily Planet in the first Superman movie starring Christopher Reeves.
Your Private Guide will show you the Overlook Bar, which in the 1970s served as a popular hangout spot for NYC’s authors, newspapermen, and acroonists. Further on you will see the iconic Chrysler Building, which can be seen in movies such as Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief, The Avengers, and Spider-man. You will also see Grand Central Terminal where epic battle scenes from the original X-Men movie and The Avengers take place. Behind it is the Metlife Building- the Stark Tower in The Avengers.
Another must-see location will be the main building of the New York Public Library, where Uncle Sam said his famous words to Peter Parker: “with great power comes great responsibility”. The tour will end at Times Square, the busy commercial intersection, which was featured several times in the Spider-man universe and in Captain America.
- Superheroes and Comic books-themed Private Walking Tour of central Manhattan
- 5-Stars Guide with Official NYC License speaking fluently in your chosen language
- A special itinerary focused on comic books and superhero movies
- Lots of information about popular comic books and their characters
- Tips on the best comic books shops and conventions
In front of the Non-Violence sculpture, United Nations Secretariat Building, 405 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, United States Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
Superheroes in New York City Private Walking Tour