Discover the history of Warsaw on this historical guided tour. Visit some of the most famous landmarks in the city, including the Royal Castle, the Holy Cross Church and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. You will get also some tips about the local food, drinks, and souvenirs.
- Explore the historic city of Warsaw during the tour led by a licensed guide
- Check city from different perspective as business city center
- View the most famous monuments in the city
- Learn about history of Warsaw as well as traditions and customs of Polish people
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
Join our tour and discover Old as well as Warsaw New Town! Learn the facts and legends of the capital city on a private walking tour. You will see the highlights and main attractions. Only a few people know that Warsaw was the most important city for economy of Poland in the modern era. We truly believe that it’s one of the most unique place on earth. So explore Warsaw New Town and Old Town even today! It is something that comes with understanding culture, history and daily life of locals.
Discover the charm of Warsaw Old Town, destroyed during the war but rebuilt in the beautiful Baroque style of architecture. Follow your friendly expert guide to nice Main Market Square, go thrugh the Castle Square finally reach great Royal Castle, where the Polish monarchs lived from 1596 to 1795.
Admire the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and the Holy Cross Church. Next, you will continue your tour by going to the University of Warsaw. Get closer with Warsaw New Town. Enjoy a slightly longer stop at Pilsudski Square, previously Victory Square. That’s the place where you can take the time to reflect upon the unique Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Experience the atmosphere of contemporary Warsaw and observe everyday life. Explore Warsaw and find the best hidden locations in the city with the help of your experienced local guide. In 6-hours version you will also enter the Royal Castle and gorgeous apartments of former kings. It’s the best way to compare how times change through the capital of Poland from late Medieval Times to nowadays. Now is a center of economic, science as well as business and developments.
- Private walking tour in Old & New Town in Warsaw led by licensed guide
- Visit the campus of great University of Warsaw
- Tickets to entry the Royal Castle (in 6-hours version)
- Pick up from the hotel (only hotels in Warsaw Old Town)
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Hotel pickup from hotels besides Warsaw Old Town
Pick up at your accommodation in Warsaw Old Town or standard meeting point Open in Google Maps
Meet your guide in front of the Museum of Warsaw, Rynek Starego Miasta 28/42, 00-272 Warsaw. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point and the staff is not informed about the tour. Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Warsaw Old Town. Guests from outside the Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Warsaw Old Town
Warsaw Highlights of Old & New Town Private Guided Tour