During the tour you will get to know history and culture of Warsaw and Poland, see highlights of Warsaw, but also discover hidden gems of the City and learn incredible stories. You will get also some tips about our local food, alcohols and souvenirs.
- Explore the highlights of Warsaw led by a licensed guide
- Learn the history of Warsaw as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Admire the architecture of the Old Town
- Get to know daily life of the locals and things Warsaw is famous for
- Enjoy being part of a small group up to 15 participants
Only a few people know that Warsaw was the most important city for economy of Poland in the modern era and we truly believe that it’s one of the most unique place on earth. It is something that comes with understanding culture, history and everyday life of locals. Here, during Warsaw Old Town Tour you will find out the essence of Warsaw city. Follow the guide and collect all points on map with the best selected highlights. Warsaw Old Town Walking Tour
Take a walk of Warsaw, see the beauty of the city and learn anecdotes, history and legends. We will walk around the Old Town to see highlights of Warsaw, but also to discover hidden gems of the City and get to know incredible stories. Warsaw is fascinating city which had many important historical events. And some of them are still here. So take a walk on Warsaw Old Town Tour and see for yourself. We run tours in small well-organized groups, so you can be sure you will here everything without rush.
During 2-hours Warsaw Old Town Walking Tour you will see the highlights and main attractions of Warsaw as for example Castle Square and Sigmund’s Column. The guide will recreate the history of former Polish Kings. On the way for sure you will see St. Mary’s Basilica. You will visit also some of the less known parts of the city that only the locals know about. At the end you will get some tips about our traditional restaurants, patisserie and everything others from which Warsaw is famous for.
- 2-hours guided walking tour
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Traditional Polish cake
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
under Warsaw Uprising Monument at plac Krasińskich, 00-263 Warszawa Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Warsaw Old Town. Guests from outside the Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Warsaw Old Town
Warsaw Best of Old Town Small Group Walking Tour