See the original Mona Lisa by da Vinci at the Louvre! Visit the world’s most visited art museum with reserved tickets and a Licensed Guide. Optional: private transfers and rare highlights of the Ancient Egyptian art collection.
- Discover the treasures of Louvre with an Art Expert Guide
- Guarantee your entry with reserved tickets to the world’s most visited art museum
- See museum’s highlights, including Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
- Explore the Ancient Egyptian Collection (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Enjoy private car transfers with pickup and drop-off service (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
Many people come to Paris only to visit the Louvre Museum, and it is a must-see even if you’re in the city only for one day. Join this private tour to enjoy top-class art exhibitions in a royal setting of Louvre Palace, the former residence of French monarchs. Immerse yourself in art history and see some of the most outstanding works of art from around the world!
Book a 2-hour private tour of Louvre Museum with a Licensed Guide and reserved tickets. This will allow you to fast track the entry by using the group entrance instead of waiting several hours in a long queue to buy tickets on the spot. There are more than 400 rooms to explore inside, with more than 35,000 works of art on display, so we have prepared a special itinerary that covers the museum’s most important highlights and hidden gems. This includes ancient masterpieces from the royal collections as well as works by Old Masters.
Among the museum’s treasures you will find the Monument of King Naram Sin, Venus de Milo, and the one and only – Mona Lisa. The extraordinary collection includes antiques from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Near East, as well as Islamic and European paintings, sculptures and decorative art. This is a rare opportunity to get an almost complete perspective of global art history, from ancient civilizations starting in the 6th century BC to the 19th-century European masters. Thanks to your Private Guide, you can enjoy an exclusive tour tailored to your needs and interests.
The 3,5-hour option includes a basic guided tour of the Louvre Museum with private transportation. We will organize a 5-Stars Driver and a clean, air-conditioned car exclusively for your group, so you can avoid public transportation and overpriced taxis. Enjoy a hassle-free experience with a pickup and drop-off directly at your Paris accommodation.
Choose the 4-hour option to enjoy an extended route inside Louvre Museum and explore one of the largest ancient Egyptian art collections in the world. This includes well-reserved sarcophaguses, furniture, games, jewelry from one of the oldest and most mysterious civilizations in the world. With so much to see, the extra time with your Expert Guide lets you take a closer look at the history of Ancient Egypt. Enjoy a journey along the Nile!
Choose the 5,5-option to take advantage of private transportation on your extended visit to the Louvre Museum. Book the service of a Professional, English-speaking Driver and private car for your pickup and drop-off. This includes private car transfers between the museum and the address provided when booking.
- Private Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Stars Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice
- Reserved entrance tickets to Louvre Museum (all options)
- Tour of the Ancient Egyptian Collection (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Round-trip transfer with accommodation pickup and drop-off (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Tour of the Ancient Egyptian Collection (in 2 and 3,5-hour options)=
- Round-trip transfer with accommodation pickup and drop-off (only in 2 and 4-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of the Hôtel Louvre Saint-Honoré, 141 Rue St Honoré, 75001 Paris, France. Please do not enter the hotel, it is only a meeting point .
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Paris (only in 3,5 and 5,5-hour options)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour.
- Please note that transfers and the Ancient Egyptian Collection tour are not included in the 2-hour tour.
- The Louvre is the world’s most visited museum and due to a large number of visitors, even ticket holders may have to wait up to 1-hour in line at the entrance. There are mandatory security checks.
- Due to Louvre’s regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-6 people. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups.
- The Ancient Egyptian Collection is accessible on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. On Fridays the itinerary will include secret treasures of the Richelieu Wing.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.
Louvre Museum Paris Private Tour with Tickets and Transfers