Discover a new side of Jewish history and heritage at the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism in Paris. Tour the museum with an Expert Guide. Extended option: private transport and a walking tour of Jewish heritage sites and synagogues in Paris.
- Visit the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism with a History Expert Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the museum
- Learn about Judaism and Jewish history, culture and traditions
- Discover Parisian synagogues and Jewish heritage sites (only in 4 and 5,5-hour option)
- Enjoy private car transfers (only in 3,5 and 5,5-hour option)
Join this exclusive guided tour of the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism to immerse yourself in Jewish history, culture and heritage Discover Jewish artifacts and objects from Europe and North Africa and learn all about Judaism, its customs and traditions from a Jewish History Expert Guide!
The 2-hour option includes skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism, so you can enter as soon as you meet your Private Guide. The museum is located in the heart of the Marais district, which between the events of the French Revolution and the Second World War hosted one of Paris’ main Jewish communities. Inside, you will enjoy live commentary and excellent permanent and temporary exhibitions on the history of Jews in Europe and North Africa.
The Judaism collection includes religious objects, archives, manuscripts, and works of art. Among its treasures you’ll find The Cemetery Gate by Marc Chagall as well as paintings and sculptures by Jewish artists such as Amedeo Modigliani, Pascin, Chaim Soutine, Michel Kikoine, Jacques Lipschitz, and Chana Orloff. The unique exhibits will give you a new insight into Jewish culture and traditions.
The 3,5-hour option includes private transportation and skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism. Book private car transfers from your accommodation in advance to save time and effort. We will organize a 5-Stars Driver and a clean, air-conditioned vehicle for your pickup and drop–off.
at the address provided when booking. This option includes private transportation exclusively for your group of friends/family, so you don’t have to worry about sharing with other tourists.
Choose the 4-hour option to enhance your visit to the Judaism museum with a walking tour of the Old Jewish Quarter in Paris. The museum is located in the heart of the Marais district, which during the years between the French Revolution and the Second World War hosted one of Paris’ main Jewish communities. During this tour you will discover the story of the statue of Alfred Dreyfus, which commemorates a French-Jewish officer who was convicted for treason in 1894. You will also see 2 synagogues: Agoudas Hakehilos and the Tournelles, as well as many Jewish shops and kosher restaurants. The final stop will be at the Deportation Martyrs Memorial for the victims of Holocaust.
Choose the 5,5-hour option to take advantage of private car transfers during your exclusive Jewish tour. Enjoy a convenient pickup from your Paris accommodation and transfer directly to the Judaism museum. At the end of the walking tour in the Old Jewish Quarter, your Private Drive will drive you back to the address provided when booking. This way you can enjoy a hassle-free experience and avoid overcrowded public transportation.
- Private Tour of the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- Jewish History Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum of the Art and History of Judaism (all options)
- Walking tour of the Old Jewish Quarter (only in 4 and 5,5-hour option)
- Pickup and drop-off by a private car (only in 2,5 and 5,5-hour option)
- Walking tour of the Old Jewish Quarter (in 2-hour option)
- Pickup and drop-off by a private car (in 2 and 4-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of the bank Caisse d'Epargne Paris Rambuteau, 16 Rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris, France. Please wait for your guide outside the building
Pickup and drop-off by a private car at your accommodation in Paris (only in 2,5 and 5,5-hour option)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transport and a walking tour of the Old Jewish Quarter in Paris are not included in the basic 2-hour tour.
- Please arrive on time as there are time slots reserved to enter some attractions. Late arrival may prevent you from enjoying the full tour.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an approximately 1,5-hour transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and the exact schedule will depend on the location of your accommodation.
Skip-the-line Museum of the Art and History of Judaism