Barcelona Old Town and Top Attractions Private Car Tour
Enjoy exploring Barcelona in a private car, discovering the city’s Gothic monuments, Art Nouveau buildings and lively public spaces with a 5-Star Local Guide. Optional: visit Park Güell, Barcelona viewpoint and La Sagrada Familia.
- Discover the history and culture of Barcelona with a 5-Star Private Guide
- See the Old Town, its Gothic monuments and Art Nouveau buildings
- Avoid long lines in Park Güell and enjoy a popular viewpoint in front of the MNAC (6 and 7-hour tours only)
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to La Sagrada Familia (7-hour tour only)
- Enjoy private car transfers for the whole trip with pickup at your accommodation
Barcelona is Europe’s largest metropolis on the Mediterranean coast, and with so much to see, it’s best to book a private car tour to experience its charms. We’ll pick you up directly from your accommodation and show you the city’s top attractions and hidden gems, from ancient Roman sites to unique modernist masterpieces of architecture. See Barcelona like never before!
The 3-hour car tour will start with a pickup from your accommodation in a clean, air-conditioned car. Together with your Private Guide you will travel around the city, discovering its top attractions and hidden gems. Of course, you will see Antoni Gaudi’s greatest masterpiece, the world-famous Basilica de La Sagrada Familia. You will admire the basilica’s ornate façades, each depicting a phase in the life of Jesus: nativity, passion and glory. The 1880s church is still under construction, but its magnificent Gothic and curvilinear Art Nouveau form is something not to be missed!
While driving through the Eixample district, you will see many unique apartment buildings that represent the Catalan Modernism style of architecture, such as Casa Comalat and Palau del Baró de Quadras. AT Passeig de Gràcia you will also see 2 mansions designed by Gaudi: Casa Batlló with a fantastical, curving dragon rooftop and Casa Milà with a query-like facade. You will reach the central square of Plaça de Catalunya and enter the oldest part of the city, the Gothic Quarter. Here the guide will share stories from Barcelona’s Roman and medieval past and show you the remnants of the ancient Roman walls and towers. You will also see the stunning Gothic-style Cathedral of Barcelona. At the end of the fruitful tour, you will be driven back to your accommodation.
Book a 6-hour car tour to enhance your experience with a visit to Park Güell, one of Barcelona’s top-ranked attractions! With skip-the-line tickets you can avoid waiting in long lines and enjoy sightseeing this fantastic park at your own pace. Park Güell is a place where nature and Antoni Gaudi’s surreal art and architecture blend together to create a magical wonderland. Another highlight of this extended tour will be discovering the architectural landmarks in Plaça d’Espanya, such as the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya. The steps in front of the museums are a popular viewing point.
Choose a 7-hour car tour to get the most comprehensive experience of Barcelona and visit La Sagrada Familia with skip-the-line tickets! This landmark basilica is the most visited attraction in Spain.Inside you will discover an awe-inspiring space filled with colorful lights streaming from the stained glass panels. The guide will show you all the interesting details about its unique design inspired by nature and organic shapes, and take you to the basilica’s museum where you can see models and drawings of what Sagrada Familia will look like when it’s finally completed.
- Private Tour of Barcelona’s Old Town and Top Attractions by Car ((number of attractions depend on the option selected)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language chosen when booking
- Skip-the-line tickets to Park Güell (6 and 7-hour tours only)
- Skip-the-line tickets to La Sagrada Familia (7-hour tour only)
- Private car transfers for the whole tour with pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Skip-the-line tickets to Park Güell (in 3-hour tour)
- Skip-the-line tickets to La Sagrada Familia (in 3 and 6-hour tours)
Pickup and Drop off at your accommodation in Barcelona
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected. Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia are not included in a 3-hour tour.
- Skip-the-line tickets are reserved for a specific time slot so it’s important to arrive at the meeting point on time. You will save time by skipping the line at the ticket office, but there may be a queue to get in due to large crowds.
- Guided tours inside the churches during masses and scheduled events are limited. The construction of La Sagrada Familia is still ongoing, so parts of the church may be closed for renovation. Admission to the basilica’s towers is not included in this tour.
- For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests, so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
Barcelona Old Town and Top Attractions Private Car Tour