Vienna to Prague 1-Day Private Tour
Enjoy full-day trip from Vienna to picturesque Prague city in Czech Republic. Explore city with local expert guide and discover highlights like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge or St. Vitus Cathedral. Enjoy suitable transport with pick-up and drop off service.
- Discover cultural capital of Europe – Czech Prague
- Visit St. Nicolas Church with very impressive interior
- Walk around beautiful Old Town area and Jewish District
- Admire medieval buildings like Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Enjoy private transfers with pick-up and drop off service and travel as you like: by car or train
Prague is known as one of the best places to visit in Europe thanks huge and interesting historical heritage, multiple sights to see with affordable prices as well. Luckily there is a great connection with Vienna city, by car and train as well. So start your trip at your place where driver will pick you up.
There are two options to adjust your travel preferences. Vienna is well-connected with Prague by modern trains. Take a seat in comfortable train with your friends or family and be picked-up by local Prague guide. Once you get this city you will feel magic atmosphere of this historic city. The local guide will greet you and then together you will explore city highlights with great commentary!
Starting in Old Town under the Powder Tower, you will see some architectural masterpieces like Church of Our Lady before Týn and Town Hall with Astronomical Clock. Your guide will tell you all related facts and legends. Walk through narrow alleys and find Jewish District. See Jewish Town Hall, multiple synagogues like Spanish, Maisel Synagogue.
Cross famous Charles Bridge and find other highlights in Mala Strana known as Lesser Town. Visit famous St. Nicholas Church with exceptional interior – the true icon of baroque style. Finally you will reach Prague Castle which is prime of Czech capital. Marvel at richly decorated gates and courtyard. See monumental St. Vitus Cathedral. Czechia is also known for delicious cuisine so after your tour enjoy 1 hour free time for some lunch before the train back to Vienna. The guide also will give you some tips what kind of meal you should try!
For people who prefer travel by car we offer English-German speaking driver on route and your guide join you in Prague to show you the best Prague highlights.
- Private Full Day Tour from Vienna to Prague
- Comfortable private transport with professional English-German speaking driver (in car option)
- Pick-up and drop off service in Vienna
- Train ticket both ways from Vienna to Prague (in train option)
- 4-hours guided walking tour in Prague
- 1 or 2 hours of free time (depends on chosen option)
- Entrance ticket to St. Nicholas Church
- Visit in Prague Castle (only free parts)
- Entrance fees in paid parts of Prague Castle
Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Vienna Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important informations
- Be aware that guide will join you in Prague, where your sightseeing tour begins. On the way to Prague only English-German speaking driver accompany you (in car option).
- In train option you will be picked up at your hotel by car railway station with details and instructions about your train to Prague. There local guide will greet you. After all, in Vienna you also have provided transfer back to your hotel.
- In train option the free time is extended due to schedule of trains. Enjoy staying in Prague for your own and be on time for your train (exact hour is on the train ticket sent via e-mail).
Vienna to Prague 1-Day Private Tour