Immerse yourself in art and music on a visit to the Lobkowicz Palace with skip-the-line tickets and an Expert-Guide. Extended options: private transport, tickets for a midday classical concert, and a guided tour of Prague Castle.
- Visit the Lobkowicz Palace with Skip-the-line Tickets and a 5-Star Private Guide
- Discover the treasures of the Lobkowicz Collections and Museum
- Explore Prague Castle with skip-the-line tickets (only in 4 and 5-hour options)
- See a midday classical music concert at the Palace (only in 5-hour option)
- ENjoy a convenient pickup by private car (only in 2,5 and 3,5-hour options)
On this exclusive tour you will discover the secrets of Lobkowicz Palace, which is the only privately owned building in the Prague Castle complex. Explore its beautiful interiors, art galleries and museum exhibits with an Expert Guide and hear the fascinating history of the Lobkowicz family and their collections. Discover a hidden gem of Prague’s Lesser Town.
Choose the 2-hour option for skip-the-line tickets to Lobkowicz Palace. Your guided tour begins at the charming Hradcany Square, featuring landmarks such as the national Gallery, the Archbishop Palace and the Matthias Gate leading to Prague Castle. Follow your Private Guide through the castle gardens and marvel at the views of the Prague skyline.
Thanks to skip-the-line tickets to the palace, you can skim the lines to the Lobkowicz Collections and Museum. As you explore the galleries and decorated salons and rooms, your 5-Stars Guide who is a master storyteller will share interesting facts and anecdotes about the Lobkowicz family and the private collection of the House of Lobkowicz. Among the palace’s treasures you will discover amazing family and royal portraits as well as works by famous European masters such as Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, Cranach the Elder, Rubens and Velázquez.
Other points of interest include the collection of fine porcelain, ceramics and rare decorative arts from the 13th-20th century. Military equipment, sporting rifles and hunting paraphernalia from the 16th to 18th centuries are also on display. In the Music Archive of the Lobkowicz Collection, which holds over 5,000 items, you can find musical instruments and original scores and manuscripts by Beethoven and Mozart. It is a must-see for the fans of history, art and music.
Choose the 3-hour option to add private transport to your itinerary. This option includes a guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace with a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation by private car. Enjoy a convenient, round-trip private transfer to avoid the hassle of using public or commercial transport. This will make reaching the meeting point so much easier!
Choose the 4-hour option for a guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace and the Prague Castle complex. This option includes skip-the-line tickets to both attractions. Explore the castle grounds with a Licensed Guide and see its iconic Gothic-style St Vitus Cathedral, the 12th century Old Royal Palace, the art gallery in St George’s Basilica and the medieval houses at the Golden Lane. As the largest ancient castle in the world it’s a place surrounded by rich history and legends that you will love to hear about!
Choose the 5-hour option to enjoy a midday classical music concert at Lobkowicz Palace after the guided tour of Prague Castle and the Lobkowicz Palace. This is a unique chance to experience a live performance by talented Czech musicians in a beautiful Baroque concert hall with frescoed ceilings. The concert program includes a wide range of classical masterpieces, from female composers to the well-known compositions by W.A. Mozart, A. Dvořák and B. Smetana.
- Private Tour of the Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle with Concert Tickets (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language
- Skip-the-line tickets to Lobkowicz Palace (all options)
- Skip-the-line tickets to Prague Castle complex (only in 4 and 5-hour options)
- Tickets for a classical music concert at the Lobkowicz Palace (only in 5-hour options)
- Transport from accommodation by private car (only in 3-hour option)
- Skip-the-line tickets to Prague Castle complex (in 2 and 3-hour options)
- Tickets for a classical music concert at the Lobkowicz Palace (in 2, 3 and 4-hour options)
- Pickup from your accommodation by private car (in 2, 4 and 5-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of the Column of the Holy Trinity, Malostranské nám., 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Transport from accommodation by private car (only in 3-hour option)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transport, tickets for a midday classical concert, and a guided tour of Prague Castle are not included in the basic 2-hour option.
- The midday classical music concert is performed daily at 1 PM in the Baroque concert Hall at the Lobkowicz Palace. The concert program will vary. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point on time to not miss the performance.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Prague Castle include access to St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace. St George’s Basilica and the Golden Line. This ticket allows you to skip the queue to the ticket office but not the line to the security check, which is compulsory to enter the castle grounds.
- The 3-hour option includes an approximately 1-hour round-trip transfer time between your accommodation and the meeting point. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of the address provided when booking.
Skip-the-line Lobkowicz Palace Private Tour & Concert