Discover the best of Prague's Old Town and enjoy amazing views from the Zizkov Television Tower. See highlights such as the Astronomical Clock, Powder Gate Tower and the Jerusalem Synagogue. Extended options: visit the Church of Our Lady before Týn.
- Explore the highlights of Prague Old Town with 5-Star Private Guide
- See the Astronomical Clock, Municipal House and more
- Learn about Czech history, culture and traditions
- Enjoy the amazing city skyline from the Zizkov Television Tower
- Visit the gorgeous Church of Our Lady before Týn (4-hour option only)
On this exclusive tour you will explore the historic centre of Prague, the Old Town (Staré Mĕsto). The Czech Republic capital boasts amazing architectural and cultural monuments that inspired the development of Central European cities from the 14th century onwards. Enrich your Prague experience with a visit to the Zizkov Television Tower!
Choose the 2-hour option for a walking tour of the Old Town and tickets to the Zizkov TV Tower. You will meet with your Private Guide in front of the World of Franz Kafka and walk through the historic Old Town Square. Among its many monuments you will admire the 12th century St Nicholas’ Church, Kinsky Palace and the iconic House at the White Unicorn, behind which is the magnificent 14th century Gothic Church of Our Lady before Týn.
Other points of interest include the former Kafka residence in the House at the Minute, and the 600-years-old Astronomical Clock on the facade of the Old Town Hall. You will also explore the historic Celetna road with numerous houses surmounted by esoteric symbols, the Municipal Houses and the Powder Gate Tower, which is one of the original 13 city gates of the Old Town. Head also to the New Town and see the amazing Jerusalem Synagogue, which features elements of art nouveau and Moorish design.
This tour includes tickets to the observation deck in the Zizkov Television Tower, which offers a 360° view at a height of almost 100 metres. See Prague from a different perspective! You can enjoy the breathtaking views freely without your guide. Spend a couple of hours admiring the vast city skyline, enjoy the art exhibitions by modern Czech artists, or have a dinner at the tower restaurant (at your own expense)
Choose the 4-hour option to enhance your experience with a visit to the Church of Our Lady before Týn. This magnificent landmark from the time of Charles IV boasts original mediaeval furnishings with a 1494 stone baldaquin, a Baroque altarpiece with a central woodcut of Christ’s baptism, and a rare 1414 baptistery. There is also a stone pulpit in the nave, antique pipe organs and an interesting collection of carved tombstones and epitaphs. It’s a great place to visit in Prague’s Old Town!
- Private Tour of Old Town with the Zizkov TV Tower and the Church of Our Lady before Týn (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice
- Tickets to Zizkov Television Tower (all options)
- Admission to the Church of Our Lady before Týn (4-hour option only)
- Historical facts and legends of Prague’s Old Town
- Food and drinks at the Zizkov Television Tower
- Admission to the Church of Our Lady before Týn (3-hour option)
Meet your guide in front of the World of Franz Kafka, Nám. Franze Kafky 16/1, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Visit to the Church of Our Lady before Týn is not included in the basic 3-hour option.
- The Church of Our Lady before Týn is open to visitors Tue-Sat from 10 AM to 12 PM and then from 3 PM to 5 PM, on Sundays from 10 AM to 12 PM. Please book your tour accordingly to adhere to these times. Tours of the church interiors during scheduled events (such as the Sunday and holiday masses) are limited.
- The guide will not join you inside the Zizkov TV Tower. They will escort you to the entrance and provide all the necessary information so that you can admire the amazing views by yourself for as long as you want.
Private Tour of Prague Old Town with Zizkov TV Tower