During Food Tour you will discover all Polish and Gdansk specialties in a nutshell. Have a look around beautiful historical Old Town with must-see places and get your stomach full by many traditional dishes. Become an expert of Gdansk and Polish cuisine!
- Take part in unique tour and not only taste traditional Polish food but also sightsee beautiful Gdansk!
- Enjoy food journey with Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
- Fill your stomach full with delicious and different foods up to 13 kinds of main dishes, appetizers and dessert
- Have a look at only a few top attractions in Old Town and learn about them from your professional guide
- Save your time for restaurant research by carefully chosen best local venues
Join our Gdansk Food Tour and try the Dumplings in Gdansk! Explore the culinary culture of Poland while walking tour with sightseeing. Culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine. You will get to know for real with Traditional Polish Food in Gdansk!
Gdansk Food Tour
You will meet the guide near the first restaurant where the tour starts, so there is no waisted time. In this top Polish restaurant we prepared for you a Polish cuisine in a nutshell with a great menu. You will have a chance to try Polish specials and as well dishes which are served only in Gdansk. It is a typical for Poland that each region represents a bit different dishes, that’s why Polish cuisine is so interesting! During tasting we will serve you up to 13 different kinds of dishes. The menu includes famous Dumplings Gdansk. Moreover your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion.
Traditional Polish Food in Gdansk and a bit of sightseeing!
After delicious feast get a walk around fantastic Gdansk Old Town. Admire Gdansk’s highlights as St. Mary’s Church, Town Hall and Arthur’s Court. While walking through narrow streets you will experience Medieval Times atmosphere with Baltic extras as Cranz. Also you will learn about Polish history, customs and legends.
At the end of this tour you will visit also a lovely patisserie which is most recognizable in Poland. You will get a coffee and two fantastic desserts to have sweet memories of this trip.
- 2,5-hours Food Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing led by licensed English-speaking guide
- Menu of 10 – 13 kinds of various appetizers, main courses and desserts
- Water in restaurant and coffee/tea in patisserie
- Shot of Polish vodka!
- Visit 2 venues to try typical Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
- More food than you are able to eat
- Enjoy the tour in a small group with up to 15 participants
- Additional food or drinks
In front of the Browar Lubrow, Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
Gdansk Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing