Fall in love with the must-see sights and hidden gems of Midtown Manhattan! Discover the charms of Times Square, Broadway, and Rockefeller Center. Visit Grand Central Terminal, St Patrick’s Cathedral, and Top of the Rock!
- Explore Midtown Manhattan with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- See the iconic Times Square, Broadway and other highlights
- Visit the gorgeous landmark – St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Learn about the role of the New York Public Library and Grand Central Station in the daily lives of New Yorkers
- Admire the Manhattan skyline from Top of the Rock with skip-the-line tickets
Often referred to as “the greatest city in the world”, the streets of New York City are filled with remarkable history, culture and architecture that will blow your mind away! Explore the highlights of Midtown Manhattan with a Private Guide and immerse yourself in fascinating facts, legends and anecdotes about “The Big Apple”!
During the 2-hour tour you will see some of the most iconic sights of NYC, starting with the 19th century St Patrick’s Cathedral, which is the largest Gothic Revival Catholic cathedral in North America. Take a stroll through the Rockefeller Center, a famous business complex known as a home to TV studios and a giant Christmas tree. See the popular theaters at Broadway and get dazzled by the bright neon lights of the crowded Times Square. For sure you will recognize many of these sights from your favourite movies and TV programs. You will see landmark skyscrapers such as the One Times Square and Chrysler Building, the flagship branch of New York Public Library and the iconic train station Grand Central Terminal, where the tour will end.
Pick the 3-hour option to also visit one the most famous public spaces in NYC – the Grand Central Terminal. It is one of the world’s biggest train and subway station, an essential part of New Yorkers’ daily lives and a common feature in movies shot in the city. Inside you will admire the $20 million opal-faced clock, the Largest Tiffany Glass Clock in the World, the 1500-ton Transportation statue and other highlights.
Choose the 4-hour option to enrich your experience with a visit to St Patrick’s Cathedral. This prominent landmark, with its remarkable Gothic design and stained glass windows, is an essential part of the city’s architectural heritage. Discover interesting stories about the Cathedral’s 200-year history, including several events where the church became the target of vandalism, bombings and threats.
The 6-hour tour offers a full experience of Midtown Manhattan with a more detailed tour of the Rockefeller Center to learn about its buildings, organizations, TV studios, gardens and art. Learn about its challenging construction process during the Great Depression and visit its top attraction – the Top of the Rock. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and admire great views of the Manhattan skyline from the 68th, 68th and 70th-floor observation decks. This is one of the best places to view the Empire State Building, the most famous building in the world!
- Private Walking Tour of Midtown Manhattan Highlights
- 5-Stars Guide with Official NYC License speaking fluently in your chosen language
- Visit at the Grand Central Terminal (in 3, 4 and 6-hour options)
- Visit at St Patrick’s Cathedral (in 4 and 6-hour options)
- Skip-the-line tickets to Top of the Rock (in 6-hour option)
Meet your guide in front of the ATLAS sculpture, 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111, United States Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time (preferably even 5 minutes in advance) as there are time slots to enter some attractions
- Please note that all visitors to NYC’s top attractions must go through airport-style security screenings.
- Please dress and pack accordingly as this procedure can daley entry even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- Please note that due to Sunday, holiday and daily masses, sightseeing inside St Patrick’s Cathedral may be limited. Since the Cathedral is an active place of worship, it is a policy that groups larger than 10 people cannot enter with a guide. In such a case, the guide will give you an introduction to the church and its history from the outside and you will be able to explore the interior in silence using the TourPatron App. We recommend you download this app before the tour. It is available for free from The Apple App or Google Play Stores before the tour. Use code “SUNDAY” to unlock the guests pass
NYC Midtown Manhattan Highlights Private Walking Tour