Discover the wonders of Villa Necchi Campiglio, a hidden ‘Oasis of Beauty’! Explore Quadrilatero della moda and discover highlights of Italian architecture, art and fashion. Extended options: private transport and guided tour of the Old Town.
- Visit the Villa Necchi Campiglio with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Admire elegant interiors filled with works of art and antique furniture
- Explore the prestigious Quadrilatero della Moda, home of Italian fashion
- See Duomo and more highlights of Milan’s Old Town (only in 4 and 5-hour options)
- Take advantage of private transportation (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
Join this original tour to visit one of the most beautiful historic residences of the Milan House Museum circuit. Villa Necchi Campiglio boasts great architecture, expensive works of art, antique furniture and a beautiful garden. Feel the spirit of Italian rationalism and get an insight into the lives of wealthy Italian families in the early 20th century.
Choose the 2-hour options for a guided tour of Villa Necchi Campiglio and its beautiful garden. Admire the elegant exterior and interior designed by Piero Portaluppi, one of the greatest modern Italian architects. The villa was built as an independent single-family house of the Necchi-Campiglio family and represents the best of 20th century elegance. It was even used as a filming location for films ‘House of Gucci’ and ‘I am love’.
During the tour you will learn about the people who called this incredible mansion their home, including notable names like the former director of La Scala, Henryk Heski, and Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy. You will also see many works of art by Italian artists such as Canaletto, Tiepolo, Rosalba Carriera, Arturo Martini and Carlo Carrà. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of the villa’s garden and explore also the trendy neighbourhood Quadrilatero della moda, known for its elegant mansions and luxury fashion stores.
Choose the 3-hour option to take advantage of private transportation on your visit to Villa Necchi Campiglio. This includes transfers between your accommodation and the villa. We will organise a private driver and car to pick you up directly from your Milan accommodation, making it easier and more convenient to join the tour on time.
Choose the 4-hour option to visit Villa Necchi Campiglio and see the best selected highlights of Milan’s Old Town during an extended walking tour. You will pass by the former residence of Mozart and head to the beating heart of the Old Town, Piazza Duomo to admire the awe-inspiring Gothic architecture of Milan’s crown jewel, the Duomo Cathedral. You will also see the Royal Palace, the 19th century arcade Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and the world-renowned opera house, Teatro alla Scala. The final stop will be at the mighty Sforza Castle.
Choose the 5-hour option to enjoy a full tour of Villa Necchi Campiglio and Milan’s Old Town with private car transfers direct from your accommodation. Book in advance to save time and effort and enjoy a convenient pickup and drop-off service in a private vehicle exclusively for your group.
- Private Tour of Villa Necchi Campiglio, Quadrilatero della Moda and Old Town (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Star Expert Guide who is fluent in the chosen language
- Tickets to Villa Necchi Campiglio (all options)
- Old Town tour with free admission to the courtyard of the Sforza Castle (only in 4 and 5-hour options)
- Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
- Old Town tour with free admission to the courtyard of the Sforza Castle (in 2 and 3-hour options)
- Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in 2 and 4-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of the Ca de l'Oreggia, Via Gabrio Serbelloni, 10, 20122 Milano MI, Italy (in 2 and 4-hour options)
Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transport and a guided tour of the Old Town (including a visit to the Sforza Castle courtyards) are not included in the basic 2-hour tour.
- Please arrive on time as there are reserved timeslots to enter some attractions. Late arrival may prevent you from enjoying the full tour.
- The 3 and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and the exact schedule will depend on the location of your Milan accommodation.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
Skip-the-line Villa Necchi Campiglio and Milan Downtown Tour