Hop on a bike and discover Krakow’s top attractions and quiet nature spots with the best Local Guide! See highlights such as the Main Market Square, St Mary’s Basilica, Wawel Royal Castle, Kazimierz district, Old Synagogue, and Kosciuszko Mound.
Explore the highlights of Krakow Old Town with a 5-Stars Private Guide
Enjoy eco-friendly sightseeing with a rented bike and adjusted pace
See the city’s top attractions such as St Mary’s Basilica and Wawel Castle
Discover lesser known landmarks and nature spots like the Kosciuszko Mound
Learn about history, culture and traditions of the former Polish capital
Hop on a bike and discover Krakow’s top attractions and lesser known spots with an experienced Local Guide. Learn to navigate the city and immerse yourself in local history and culture. Enjoy sightseeing in Krakow in the most efficient and eco-friendly way!
During the 2-hour tour, you will hop on a rented bike and explore the highlights of Krakow Old Town, starting with the bustling Main Market Square. Here, you will marvel at the iconic Renaissance-style Cloth Hall (Sukiennice), old Town Hall Tower, and the towering St Mary’s Basilica, famous for its hourly trumpet calls from the Gothic watchtower. Follow your Private Guide along the urban green belt around the old city, Planty, to see the historic Juliusz Slowacki Theatre, the 15th century defense gate Barbican, and the medieval Gothic gate tower St Florian Gate.
Throughout the tour you will learn new history facts and legends about the city. You will pass by many important monuments such as the Grunwald Monument and the Statue of Jan Matejko, as well as many beautiful churches such as St Florian’s Basilica. See the historic buildings of Poland’s oldest university – Jagiellonian University, and explore the iconic Wawel Hill, with the Wawel Cathedral and the Royal Castle. Cycle along the historic Kanonicza and Grodzka street to admire numerous museums, palaces and churches such as the ornate Baroque-style Saints Peter and Paul Church. At the end of a fruitful tour, you will return the bike to the rental shop.
Choose the 4-hour option to discover more amazing sights and nature spots. The extended route includes cycling along the Vistula river bank to a lush Park Bednarski, where you will find the abandoned ruins of Fort Benedict. Further on, at the Ghetto Heroes Square, you will learn about the turbulent history of the Jewish Ghetto that was established in Podgorze during WWII. You will also cycle through the historic Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz, featuring many Jewish heritage sites, such as the Old Synagogue, Remuh Synagogue and the Tempel Synagogue.
The 6-hour option will give you the most intensive experience of Krakow, with highlights of Old Town and Kazimierz as well as the city’s outskirts with quiet places surrounded by nature away from the crowds. You will see the National Museum and Cracovia’s Marshal Jozef Pilsudski Stadium, then cycle through the fostered park to see the hidden gem – Kosciuszko Mound. This monumental artificial mound was built in 1820 to commemorate one the the greatest military heroes of Poland, Tadeusz Kosciuszko. In addition, there will be free time to grab a pretzel or other local snack (at your own expense)”
- Private Bike Tour of Krakow Old Town with top attractions and nature
- 5-Stars Guide with Official Krakow License speaking fluently in your chosen language
- Fully equipped commuting bikes rented from a professional bike rental shop
- Special cycling route, adjusted to your pace and sightseeing preferences
- Outstanding architecture, beautiful nature and lots of information about Krakow
- Helmets and other safety equipment (optional, you can request in advance)
- Lunch and snacks (optional in 6-hours option)
in front of Fitness Club & Solarium Smolna 10, 00-375 Warszawa Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts to prepare yourself on the bikes.
- Please be aware that tandem bikes are recommended for 2 people riding on 1 bike, so it should be even number of people. If it won’t be then we arrange for 1 person normal bike.
Bike Tour of Krakow Old Town, Top Attractions & Nature