Discover the wonders of Antoni Gaudi’s Güell Palace with an Architecture Expert Guide. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and learn about Catalonia’s most famous architect. Optional: private car transfers and the Gothic Quarter walking tour.
- Visit the intriguing Güell Palace with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the unique residence
- Marvel at the iconic architecture and art of Antoni Gaudi
- Explore the historic Gothic Quarter (3,5 and 4,5-hour options only)
- Book private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3 and 4,5-hour options only)
Avoid long lines and enjoy a private tour of one of the greatest masterpieces of architecture in Barcelona’s Old Town, the unique and wondrous Güell Palace (Palau Güell). Marvel at the artistry and detail of the palace’s opulent design and learn the history of this extraordinary residence and its architect, Antoni Gaudi. Gain an insight into Gaudi’s daring and imaginative mind!
The 2-hour option includes skip-the-line tickets to the Güell Palace, which gives you more time to enjoy the tour instead of standing in long queues to the ticket office. Your exclusive experience begins with a short walk from Plaça de Catalunya to La Rambla, a cultural street known for human statues, artists and live musicians. Along the way you will see landmarks such as the famous fountain Font de Canaletes, the Mosaic by Joan Miró and the ornate 19th-century theater Gran Teatre del Liceu.
The main attraction of this tour will be of course a visit to the Güell Palace, the avant-garde urban palace with a characteristic iron work façade built in 1885-1890. It is one of the earliest examples of Antoni Gaudi’s unique architecture and is part of UNESCO’s World Heritage. Your 5-Star Expert Guide will share all the interesting details about the palace’s design, its architect and Eusebi Güell, who commissioned Gaudi to create this masterpiece of Catalan Modernism. Every nook and cranny of this fantastic palace is full of surprises that will give you a deeper appreciation of Gaudi’s contribution to Barcelon’s flavor.
Choose the 3-hour option to enjoy a guided tour of Güell Palace with private car transfers from your accommodation. This option includes skip-the-line tickets, a Licensed Guide and a Private Driver with a clean, air-conditioned car. We will pick you up from the accommodation address provided when booking. Drop-off service is also included, so after the tour you can get back to your accommodation without a hassle.
Choose the 3,5-hour option to visit the Güell Palace and explore the Gothic Quarter, Barcelona’s oldest neighborhood. Your Expert Guide will introduce you to the city’s rich history and show you places that have inspired Gaudi to create his unusual projects. You will see Plaça Reial, the City Hall and Palau de la Generalitat at Plaça de Sant Jaume, the secret Bishop’s Bridge and the ancient Roman city walls that surround the Gothic-style Cathedral of Barcelona. Along the way, the guide will also share useful information about the popular attractions, museums and restaurants that are worth visiting while you’re here. The tour will end in Ciutadella Park, where you’ll find a stunning fountain, ornate buildings and statues.
Choose the 4,5-hour option to enjoy the comfort of private transportation before and after your walking tour of the Güell Palace and Gothic Quarter. Take advantage of the convenient service of pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in a private car to avoid being late or getting lost. Booking in advance will give you a piece of mind as you will not have to worry about finding the meeting point on your own.
- Private Tour of Güell Palace and the Gothic Quarter (number of attractions depends on the option selected)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking
- Skip-the-line tickets to Güell Palace (all options)
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter (3,5 and 4,5-hour options only)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3 and 4,5-hour options only)
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter (in 2 and 3-hour options)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in 2 and 3,5-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of the H10 Catalunya Plaça Boutique Hotel, Pl. de Catalunya, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain (in 2 and 3,5-hour options)
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Barcelona (3 and 4,5-hour options only)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected. Private car transfers and the Gothic Quarter tour are not included in the 2-hour option.
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to save time by skipping the line at the ticket office.
- For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests, so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.
- The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
Skip-the-Line Private Tour of the Güell Palace by Gaudi