Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes, appetizers and desserts and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting best Polish cuisine in Warsaw
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Warsaw
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Warsaw’s history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
Culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people. Join our tour and taste Traditional Polish Food in Warsaw! Your professional guide will show you the best dishes from the best Polish cuisine in Warsaw. Depending on which option do you choose, you will be eating in two, three or four carefully chosen local venues. At these places you will get an special occasion to try, compare and choose which flavour from rich range of traditional dishes you like the most.
Traditional Polish Food in Warsaw – Best Polish Cuisine Private Tour
Choose 2,5-hours option to try basic set of food in 2 places includes different kinds of dumplings, Polish meats and other specialists, also one soft drink and cake and coffee/tea (except soup and beer). Also enjoy Old Town area! Don’t miss the best sights like Sigmund’s Column, Warsaw Barbican or Main Market Square during your walking tour between meals. Your guide led you through Polish culinary as well as highlights of Old Town.
Experience 3,5-hours food and sightseeing tour in Warsaw Old Town. You will taste even more traditional Polish food at 3 venues. Try various kinds of dumplings, different kind of polish meats, other specialists, traditional soup, also one soft drink, beer as well as cake and coffee/tea. Also during the tasting your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion.
To explore even better the culture of Poland we prepared for you a special 5-hours option. A combination of tasting not only food, but also vodka or beers (you can choose 8 kinds of beer or 8 kinds of vodka shots) and sightseeing. Get to know better with local history and best-kept secrets of capitol and remarkable buildings like Royal Castle. Meet more sights, more flavours and more fun!
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- Guided walking tour of Warsaw Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Additional food & drinks
In front of the Kościół Akademicki św. Anny, Krakowskie Przedmieście 68, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full programm. In any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn’t available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- In premium 5-hours version you need to choose from Beer Tasting or Vodka Tasting – please inform us about you decision in advance
Warsaw Private Traditional Polish Food Tour