Hear the true story of Sisi and experience the opulent lifestyle of Habsburgs on a guided tour of the Hofburg Palace complex, including the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, courtyards and gardens. We'll skip the lines and discover the imperial Vienna!
- Explore the Hofburg Palace Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a 5-Star Tour Guide
- Skip the lines to the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg
- Learn about the beloved empress “Sisi” and the imperial House of Habsburg
- Discover the secrets of the Hofburg Palace courtyards, Heldenplatz and Burggarten
- Enjoy a small, well-organized group tour in English only
No lines, no hassle as our group tour takes you inside the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, courtyards and gardens of the Hofburg Imperial Palace Complex. With skip-the-line tickets and a 5-Star Licensed Guide, all guests can enjoy a high quality experience with easy-to-understand commentary in only 1 language. Discover the imperial heritage of Vienna in a nutshell!
Book a 2,5-hour group tour of Hofburg Palace and Gardens with a Professional Guide. With pre-booked timed tickets, our guests can save time and skip the lines to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartment at Hofburg. Inside the imperial palace, we will visit the private bedrooms, salons and offices of Emperor Franz Joseph and his wife, Elisabeth “Sisi” of Bavaria and see the world-famous collection of Sisi’s personal items. We will also venture out into the inner courtyards, see the buildings of the world renowned Spanish Riding School and admire the numerous statues and fountains of Heldenplatz and Burggarten. You’ll be surprised how much the Hofburg Palace complex still has to offer the people of Vienna as a treasure trove of Austrian history and cultural heritage.
- Guided Tour of the Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments, Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens
- 5-Star Licensed Guide speaking only 1 language
- Skip-the-Line Tickets to Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments at Hofburg
- Free Admission to Hofburg Courtyards and Gardens
- Group tour limited to 25 people
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisen Bank, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Vienna. It's a white building with a green-grey marble facade, the inscription "Raiffeisen Bank Wien" in gold, and 4 columns at the entrence.)
What you should know
- You should arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won’t be able to join the group or receive a refund.
- Our group tours are only in 1 language. Select your preferred language when booking.
- There will be a maximum of 25 participants.
- This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
- There is no luggage storage for bags etc. Pets are not allowed.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Hofburg include timed entry so you don’t have to wait in line for your tickets.
- Admission is for the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments.
- Be aware that the corridors in the Sisi Museum are narrow, so you will need to stay close to the guide.
- Admission to the Gardens is for free parts of the courtyards, Heldenplatz and Burggarten. In case of extreme weather conditions, visiting the outdoor areas may be restricted but the tour will continue as planned. The gardens are not green or lit up in winter, so it’s best to book a morning tour. The gardens are most beautiful in spring, summer & autumn.
- Customer info on the voucher:
1. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts. You will not be able to join the tour or receive a refund if you are late.
2. You can cancel and modify the booking, e.g. change the number of participants, through the portal system on which you made the reservation. Contact their Customer Service for assistance.
3. The guide will arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time. You may contact us if you arrive during this time but your guide is not there.
4. There is no luggage storage.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. The tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
8. Tips are greatly appreciated if you are satisfied with the tour.
9. Did you know that bad weather is a common reason for dissatisfaction with a tour? Don’t let extreme weather spoil your experience, check the forecast and dress appropriately for the conditions, rain or shine.
10. The gardens are not green or lit up in winter, so it’s best to book a morning tour or visit in spring, summer & autumn.
Skip-the-Line Sisi Museum, Hofburg and Gardens Tour Vienna