Visit two excellent cities in one day with round-trip transportation. Visit Top3 Attraction in whole Austria - amazing Mariazell Basilica and enjoy guided tour in Melk Abbey! Discover beauty of Lower Silesia with scenery of mountains and vineyards.
- Explore Lower Austria to meet two adorable towns Melk and Mariazell in one tour
- Step inside absolutely amazing Mariazell Basilica, iconic place for pilgrims from all over the world
- See magnificent interior with majestic details, statues and huge organs
- Visit Melk Abbey and find out fascinating history of Benedictine Monks with guide
- Enjoy full day with comfortable car-transfers and pick-up and drop off service to your hotel
Drive through Lower Austria and enjoy local beautiful scenery of mountains and rolling vineyards during full day trip. Be picked-up at your accommodation in Vienna by comfortable car, then enjoy Basilika Mariazell and Melk Abbey Day Trip from Vienna. See two cities with two amazing Top Attractions.
Visit small and adorable town called Mariazell. Once you get on place you will find the most important pilgrimage destination in Austria. Moreover it is one of the most visited shrines in Europe. It’s Mariazell Basilica! People know it also as the Basilica of the Birth of the Virgin Mary. Step inside and see fabulous interior. Each of twelve chapels impress you certainly! You will be amazed by main altar as well. Don’t forget to look at magnificent organs. It’s not only the church with amazing details and art. On the other hand it’s also treasury of turbulent history and fascinating legends. Take your time and let your mind flow through this fantastic Basilica if you sightsee on your own.
Melk Abbey Day Trip
Melk Abbey is one of the biggest and most beautiful European Baroque Ensembles and it’s located on top of the hill. Walk around and explore the Abbey Park. It is lovely baroque garden pavillion with great atmosphere. Marvel at exceptional architecture from outside. Further go inside where guide will lead you through Abbey Museum, the Marble Hall, balcony, library and church. Especially church has amazing chapels and decorations, so enjoy all moments when you will be already inside. Use your free time in Abbey Park or in Abbey Church before the driving back to Vienna, you can also buy some souvenirs on your own expenses. No worries about return, sit back and relax, the driver will drop you off to your hotel.
- Private Full Day trip to Mariazell and Melk
- Private transport with pick up and drop off service in Vienna
- Professional English-German speaking driver
- Sightseeing in Mariazell Basilica
- Entrance fee to Melk Abbey
- 1 hour of guided tour in Melk Abbey
- Table reservation at local restaurant in Melk
- Meals and drinks at local restaurant
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The table reservation at local restaurant in Melk is optional. You can use it to avoid struggles with finding proper restaurant without crowds inside.
Mariazell Basilica and Melk Abbey Tour by Car from Vienna