Skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay and Eiffel Tower Private Tour
See works by Van Gogh, Monet, Rodin and more impressionist and post-impressionist artists at Musée d'Orsay with an Art Expert Guide. Optional: private transfers and skip-the-line tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower with elevator access.
- Discover the art treasures of Musée d’Orsay with a 5-Star Art Expert Guide
- Explore art history, especially impressionism and post-impressionism
- Save time with pre-booked tickets to one of the most popular art museums in Paris
- Get to the top of the Eiffel Tower by lift with skip-the-line tickets (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Book private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
Paris is known as the City of Art, home to some of the most internationally renowned art museums, with the Musée d’Orsay (The Orsay) being of the most popular of these. On this private tour you will discover its extensive collection of Western art from 1848 to 1914. Immerse yourself in art history with an Expert Guide and meet van Gogh, Bouguereau, Monet, Manet and other masters of Impressionism and Post-impressionism!
Book a 2-hour private guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay. This prestigious art gallery is located in a former Paris railway station and luxurious hotel, built at the end of the 20th-century. The architecture of the building itself is awe-inspiring, with big clocks, large bay windows, and an elegant façade in academic architectural style but the interior will surprise you even more with its bright open space filled with hundreds of art masterpieces. It is a must-see for every art lover!
Enjoy a guided tour of the amazing collection of the 19th-20th century art, especially by French masters. Your Private Art Expert Guide will help you understand the themes, influences and techniques used in Impressionism and Post-impressionism. This is your chance to see world famous paintings such as Starry Night’ by Vincent van Gogh, ‘The Birth of Venus’ by William-Adolphe Bouguereau, and ‘Olympia’ by Édouard Manet’s. The art gallery also houses more than 2,000 sculptures from artists like Alfred Barye, Camille Claudel and Auguste Rodin. Discover the highlights and hidden gems of The Orsay!
Choose the 3,5-hour option book a 1,5-hour round-trip transfer with a 2-hour guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay. For this option, we will organize a 5-Star Driver and a private vehicle exclusively for your group. Both pickup and drop-off at your Paris accommodation or hotel are included so it will be easy to reach the meeting point and get back after your tour.
Book an extended 4-hour tour to visit the Musée d’Orsay, explore the historic center of Paris and get to the top of the EIffel Tower, France’s national symbol. After a guided tour of the museum you will follow your Private Guide through the elegant streets and squares lined with grand townhouses and urban mansions, passing by Palais Bourbon, Les Invalides and the Holy Trinity Cathedral. Upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower you will save several hours with skip-the-line tickets to the most visited attraction in Paris. Dodge the crowds and get to the top by elevators. The viewing platform on the 2nd floor (top) offers the best panoramic view of the Paris skyline, featuring Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacré-Cœur Basilica, and more famous sights!
Choose the 5,5-hour option to take advantage of the convenient pickup and drop-off service in a private car on your visit to Musée d’Orsay and the Eiffel Tower. Save time and effort by booking a private round-trip transfer in advance. We will schedule pickup and drop-off directly at your accommodation in Paris, so you can enjoy a hassle-free experience!
- Private Guided Tour of the Musée d’Orsay, Old Town and Eiffel Tower (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- Art History Expert Guide who is fluent in your chosen language
- Regular tickets to Musée d’Orsay (all options)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower by lift (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Eiffel Tower (in 2 and 3,5-hour options)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off (in 2 and 4-hour options)
Meet your guide by the Statue de Thomas Jefferson, Rue de Solferino, 75007 Paris, France
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Paris (only in 3,5 and 5,5-hour options)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transport and the Old Town tour with tickets to the Eiffel Tower are not included in the basic 2-hour option.
- We will make efforts to pre-book your entrance tickets to the Musée d’Orsay to avoid waiting in line at the ticket office, but you will have to wait in line for ticket validation and mandatory security checks. Admission includes the main exhibition only, tickets for temporary exhibitions are not included.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower are reserved for a specific time slot so it’s important to arrive at the meeting point on time. You can skip the queue at the ticket office but there may be a queue for ticket validation and elevators. There are mandatory security checks. Admission includes access to the top by elevator, which is more expensive than tickets with stairs only access. You can go down the stairs from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor and the ground floor.
- Every January, the top level of the Eiffel Tower undergoes renovation and is therefore closed to the public for 30 days. During this period, you will only visit floors 1 and 2, which are still open. In 2023, the top level will be closed from January 3 to February 3.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an estimated 1,5-hour transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and the exact schedule will depend on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
- For the convenience of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 people in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well.
Skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay and Eiffel Tower Private Tour