Travel from Munich to Ludwigsburg Palace to discover one of Europe's best preserved Baroque residences. Join a private or group tour to learn about Palace’s history and former inhabitants. Relax in the enchanting Blooming Baroque gardens.
- Explore Ludwigsburg Palace with a 5-Stars Licensed Guide
- Discover the highlights of Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical rooms
- Take a guided tour to learn the palace’s history
- Visit the palace’s museums and Blooming Baroque gardens
- Take advantage of round trip car transfers from Munich
Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from Munich to Ludwigsburg Palace, the largest palatial estate in Germany. Take a journey through the ages of Baroque, Rococo and Classicism during a private or group tour of the palace’s most beautiful rooms. Find out why Ludwigsburg Palace is nicknamed the “Versailles of Swabia”.
On this 8-hour private trip you will visit a mighty palace complex of Ludwigsburg Residential Palace, near Stuttgart. For your convenience we will arrange transfers from your accommodation in Munich in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle. Sit back and admire the beautiful landscape of the Baden-Württemberg state along the way. At the palace, you will join a Licensed Guide on a 1-hour private tour of the Old Palace, covering the palace’s history and its Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical highlights.
Explore the luxurious Royal Apartments, consisting of a hall, the reception room, and a royal bedroom. See also the two apartments made available to the princely family, the castle church with its baroque splendor, the castle theater and the ancestral gallery. After the guided tour you will exit the interior from the New Palace and enjoy free time at the spectacular Blossoming Baroque Garden, famous for its seasonal attractions and displays. At the end of the day, your private driver will take you back to Munich.
We offer two versions of this tour – a private tour as well as a public tour. Both options include private car transfers from Munich. During a private tour you will have the full attention of a Licensed Guide to yourself. Alternatively, if you choose a public tour you will join a group with other participants. Whichever option you choose, you will have the best time exploring the castle!
- Trip to Ludwigsburg Palace from Munich by Car
- Licensed Guide, who is fluent in your chosen language
- Tickets for a 1-hour private tour of the Ludwigsburg Palace (in private tour)
- Tickets for a 1-hour public tour of the Ludwigsburg Palace (in public tour)
- Car transfers with a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Lunch (optional)
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Munich
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a tour for 5 people to take advantage of the van transport
- Please note that palace museums and royal apartments are temporarily closed to visitors
- If you choose a public tour, other participants may join your group
- Lunch can be arranged upon your request
Ludwigsburg Palace Trip from Munich by Car