Embark on a journey into the world of Polish beer! Visit the best restaurants and pubs in Krakow and taste 7-13 different flavors of popular, regional and craft beer. Learn about the traditions and history of brewing from our Beer Expert Guide.
- Immerse yourself in the world of Polish beer with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Taste 7-13 specially selected beers and appetizers
- Visit the best local restaurants, PRL pubs and bars in Krakow Old Town
- Learn about the history and process of brewing
- Discover Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
Embark on a funny educational Beer Tasting Tour in the heart of the historic Krakow. Immerse yourself in Polish culture beyond the usual sightseeing and enjoy tasting selected popular, regional and craft beers in a private circle of your family and friends. Visit the best local restaurants and pubs and have fun with the local people!
During the 2-hour tour, you will experience Polish beer culture in Krakow Old Town, visiting 2 carefully selected venues. Poland is Europe’s third largest beer producer with thousands of different beer brands available on the market. To give you the best experience, your Private Guide will select a set of 7 popular, regional and craft beers from major Polish breweries, including local microbreweries from Krakow. You will discover rich flavours and unique aromas that have been perfected over 1000 years of the brewing tradition in various regions of Poland. Our licensed Beer Expert Guide will teach you everything you’d like to know about Polish customs related to drinking beer. This fun and cultural experience is perfect for when you want to learn about beer history, discover the best local bars and pubs, or have a before-party for any occasion! We will tailor the experience to your preferences and treat you to tasty snacks.
Choose the 3-hour option to learn even more about the world of Polish beer. Visit 3 popular venues and taste a variety of 11 types of beers with great appetizers that make the beer taste even better. Discover the diversity of beer flavours and aromas and familiarize yourself with major and lesser known craft beer breweries from different regions of Poland.
Pick the 4-hour option for the most fun and cultural experience and become a beer expert! Visit 3 unique venues, including a traditional Polish restaurant, to experience how local people have fun in the evenings. Sample 13 different beers and discover the secrets of the brewing process that make each of them taste so special. To make this premium experience even better, you will be treated to more snacks, appetisers and traditional Polish dishes than you are able to eat.
- Private Beer Tasting Tour in Krakow Old Town
- Beer Expert Guide with Official Krakow Licensewho is fluent in the chosen language
- 7 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 4x craft beers and Polish snacks (2-hour option)
- 11 beers including 2x popular, 4x regional, 5x craft beers and Polish appetizers (3-hour option)
- 13 beers including 3x popular, 5x regional, 5x craft beers and Polish snacks, appetizers and main dishes (4-hour option)
Meet your guide in front of the C.K. Browar at Podwale 6 Street, 30-962 Kraków Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The amount of served beer is as follow: popular (0,3 – 0,5l), regional (0,2l), craft (0,125l)
- Food will be served only at 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don’t offer food options.
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Snacks include traditional samples such as a Polish speciality of cucumber bread with lard
Krakow Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour