Have a wonderful trip to Jasna Gora as Poland's spiritual capital. Discover miraculous Black Madonna painting, admire Pauline Monastery and get to know with fascinating history. Meet the Czestochowa city highlights as well during one guided tour!
- Visit Jasna Gora – the most important Catholic place in whole Poland
- See for yourself Miraculous Image of the Mother of God
- Admire exceptional architecture of Pauline Monastery with licensed guide
- Join our tour and travel from Krakow to explore Czestochowa Main Town and see its highlights with local guide
- Enjoy private transport with pick-up and drop off service
Take advantage of comfortable transport with pick up at your place and drive from Krakow to Czestochowa. Visit the most important place for Catholics – Jasna Gora. The driver will take you from Krakow to Czestochowa to see its local highlights and whole Jasna Gora. It’s place for millions pilgrims around the world. See magnificent Pauline Monastery that will delight you with the architecture.
Krakow to Czestochowa – city highlights
At first when you arrived be welcomed by local guide. Together stroll down to the city and start your sightseeing. See beautiful Town Hall and walk around to see fantastic Church of St. James. Your guide will have some special historical facts and legends. Also enter an impressive Cathedral of the Holy Family with one of the biggest organs in whole Poland. Walk through relaxing Staszic Park to reach Jasna Gora. Already from Old Town you will see this special hillock with sacral buildings.
Jasna Gora – Polish spiritual capital city
It’s most recognizable place with sacral buildings. Moreover it is known for huge amount of pilgrims who come every year from different countries around the globe. Enjoy guided tour around chapels, Basilica, Knights’ Hall and much more. The greatest treasure is the Miraculous Image of the Mother of God, called also Black Madonna painting and you will see it with your own eyes. This place also related with important historical facts like role of the fortress during Swedish war in XVII century. For sure your guide will mention this with some fascinating details. There will be also some free time to spend on your own in Jasna Gora. It’s occasion to relax, meditate and enjoy this place. Also you will have a break before going back to Krakow and you can use it as your free time for lunch or buying souvenirs.
- Private 9-hours tour to Czestochowa and Jasna Gora led by licensed guide
- Private transport with pickup and drop off to your accommodation in Krakow
- Entrance ticket to Jasna Gora
- Guided tour in Pauline Monastery on Jasna Gora
- Guided tour of Czestochowa Main Town
- Visit at Cathedral of the Holy Family (free admission)
- Lunch (optional)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please wear modest clothing, such as full-length trousers and a long-sleeved shirt due to respect religious place
Jasna Gora & Czestochowa 1-Day Private Tour from Krakow