Take part in the Private 6-Hours Private Malbork Castle Tour and explore the largest brick castle in the world! Hear about the castle's history and enjoy the scenic views. Moreover, enjoy simple pick up at our accommodation in Gdansk.
- Visit Malbork Castle, one of Poland’s celebrated UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle
- Hear about monastic life in the Middle Ages
- Enjoy a guaranteed 3.5 hours of sightseeing in Malbork, regardless of traffic jams
Take a trip to Malbor city and discover legendary town with knowledgeable private guide! Visit the best attraction of Malbork – Malbork Castle Tickets included, private transport and private guide. It is one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world! This castle will impress you itself, by size, by architecture with multiple buildings, but moreover it has amazing and long history! The castle dates from the end of the 13th century, and was a seat of the Teutonic Knights Order.
You will start your 6-hours excursion from Gdansk. You have car transfers starting right at your accommodation place. When driver picks you up you drive straight to Malbork. On the way you will pass some adorable views with Vistula River and defensive city walls of Malbork. The giant fortress required nearly 5 million bricks to build, and was constructed in 3 sections. It is one of a very few strongholds in the world that were never captured in battle. Malbork Castle will definitely impress you! It is one of the most famous castles in Poland. Moreover this place is full of fascinating stories and legends. One of them very romantic and brave and the other brutal, as the Knights times could be.
Spend 3 hours of walking inside the Grand Masters Palace and the Great Refectory. Your guide will lead you through all route to deliver you local history piece by piece. See the many chambers and towers, imagine Medieval times and kights. Explore medieval armor and look at weapons! Hear tales about brave knights and the battles fought between Poland and the Teutonic Order.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- 3.5-hour guided tour of Malbork Castle
- Skip the line tickets to Malbork Castle
- English-speaking driver
- Parking fees
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- There are many stairs involved, so be sure to wear suitable shoes
Malbork Castle 1-Day Tour to The Largest Castle in The World