Kayak through the very center of Gdansk on the Motlawa River. This tour is designed for beginners to advanced levels and it gives a different perspective on the historical sights of the city.
- See Gdansk from a different perspective on Gdansk kayak tour!
- Explore the canals and learn about the city
- See ships up close from the vantage point of your kayak
- Learn the history of Gdansk from private guide
- Marvel at Old Town architecture and discover related legends!
Treat yourself extraordinary and enjoy our tour – Gdansk Kayak Tour. You will see Gdansk from a slightly different perspective – from a kayak. We know how to mix history and fun. There are several routes to follow, all at various levels of difficulty, suited to your skills. For this reason everyone can take part of this tour! One popular route is following the Motława around Granary Island. Your private guide will know which one will be the best for you.
Gdansk Kayak Tour – history with fun and sporty nute
During this Gdansk Kayak Tour you will see three faces of Gdańsk: historical power as well as port of everyday life and is beautiful nature. The historical part is full of mystery and beautiful architecture of past centuries. This route flows through both the Old and New Motlawa. Your guide for sure will mention the most fascinating legends from earliest times, as well as the facts about nowadays and changes in Old Town. On the industrial and historical side, you will pass through the Dead Vistula river with a view of the shipyards and port. These are remarkable places with lots of history related with PRL-times, but not only. The natural beauty surrounding the Motlawa provides respite from the city center. In general, you will be disturbed only by the wind and the voices of birds among the historical fortifications of Gdansk.
Choose 2-hours or 3-hours option and enjoy Gdansk for shorter or longer time. Despite of your choice we are sure that this tour will be remembered with smile on your face!
- Private Kayak Tour led by licensed guide
- Equipment: double kayaks, paddles, life jackets
- Recommendations about local restaurants, bakeries and pubs
Meet the guide at the address: Żabi Kruk 15, Gdańsk Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour in order to receive important information.
- Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour.
Gdansk History from Kayak - Guided Tour on the Motława River