Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery, Old Town & Duomo Private Tour
Explore one of the most important art collections in the world on a private tour of the Uffizi Gallery with a Licensed Guide and skip-the-line tickets. Extended options: private car transfers and a tour of Florence's Old Town and Cathedral (Duomo).
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery with a 5-Star Art History Expert Guide
- Save time with pre-booked priority entrance tickets
- See works by Raphael, Botticelli, Giotto, da Vinci, Rubens, and more
- Explore the Old Town and visit the famous Florence Cathedral (4- and 5-hour options only
- Book private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
Avoid the long lines to buy tickets to the Uffizi Gallery with pre-booked priority entrance tickets to one of the world’s most visited art museums. Book this private tour to save time and sightsee at your own pace, discovering the highlights and hidden gems of the Uffizi Gallery’s vast art collection with an Expert Guide. Immerse yourself in art history and discover the best of the Florentine Renaissance.
Book a 2-hour private tour of the Uffizi Gallery to see with your own eyes some of the world’s most famous works of art, especially from the Italian Renaissance period. This is your chance to see paintings by Raphael, Botticelli, Giotto , Tiziano , Pontormo , Bronzino , Andrea del Sarto , Caravaggio , Dürer , Rubens , Leonardo da Vinci, and more. Highlights of the Uffizi collection include ‘The Birth of Venus’ by Sandro Botticelli, ‘Portrait of Pope Leo X with Two Cardinals’ by Raphael and ‘Annunciation’ by Leonardo da Vinci and Andrea del Verrocchio. Your Expert Guide will introduce you to art history, sharing interesting facts about artists and their masterpieces. It will be an essential lesson on Florentine Renaissance and its legacy in the world of art. Enjoy an exclusive experience of the Uffizi Gallery and its treasures!
Choose a 3-hour option to book a 1-hour round-trip transfer with a 2-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery. With private transportation, you can easily reach the meeting point on time. We will arrange an Italian and English speaking driver and a private car, van or bus exclusively for your group.
Book a 4-hour private tour to visit the Uffizi Gallery and see other highlights of Florence’s Old Town, including the Duomo! On this extended walking tour you can discover local history, culture and heritage. Your Private Guide will take you to Piazza della Signoria, where you can admire Palazzo Vecchio, Neptune’s Fountain and a replica of Michelangelo’s David. You will pass the elegant Piazza della Repubblica and make your way to Piazza del Duomo, where you can admire the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo) with its Baptistery and Giotto’s Campanile. The cathedral’s exterior and interior will surprise you with its Gothic and Renaissance art, such as The Last Judgment by Vasari and Zuccari..
Choose a 5-hour option to book a 1-hour round-trip transfer with a 4-hour guided tour of the Old Town, with entry to Uffizi Gallery and Florence Cathedral (Duomo). Private transfer to the meeting point includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Florence, making it easy and convenient to join this exclusive tour.
- Private Walking Tour of Uffizi Gallery, Old Town and Florence Cathedral (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice
- Skip-the-line tickets to Uffizi Gallery (all options)
- Free admission to Florence Cathedral and Old Town tour (4- and 5-hour options only)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Free admission to Florence Cathedral and Old Town tour (in 2- and 3-hour options)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in 2- and 4-hour options)
Meet your guide Under Monument to the Fallen of the Battle of Mentana - Monumento ai Caduti della Battaglia di Mentana, Piazza Mentana, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Florence
What you should know
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected. Private car transfers and the Old Town tour (with entry to Florence Cathedral) are not in the 2-hour option.
- All visitors to Uffizi Gallery have to provide their first name, family name and date of birth in order to book tickets. Please provide this information during the check out.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery are reserved for a specific time slot so it’s important to arrive at the meeting point on time. You will have priority admission so no need to wait in long lines to buy tickets on-site but there may be a short queue to pickup the tickets and enter. Tickets can be collected at the ticket booth 15 minutes before the booked entry time. There are mandatory security checks. Admission includes the permannent collection and temporary exhibitions.
- Due to the Uffizi Gallery rules, 1 licensed guide can show a group of 1-16 people. There is a group fee for a group of 11 people (including guide). For 17-32 people we will provide service of 2 licensed guides.
- Headphones will be provided for groups larger than 5 people inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- Free entry to Florence Cathedral is only for the main part of the church, excluding the dome, baptistry, museum and bell tower.The Cathedral can be visited every day between 10 AM and 5 PM. During the peak season, the line to enter may be 1 hour long so due to time constraints, this attraction may be removed from the itinerary at the guide’s discretion. Interior tours during masses and scheduled events are also limited so if entry is not possible, the guide will provide all information outside.
- It is advised to cover your shoulders and knees when visiting the churches in Florence.
- The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery, Old Town & Duomo Private Tour