Join heavenly chocolate tasting and fascinating chocolate history tour with Expert-Guide. All that presented in an engaging and fun way for adults and kids. Get to know the best highlights of Cologne during a pleasant walk with a Private 5-Stars Guide.
- Explore Chocolate Museum and the highlights of Cologne with the 5-Stars Guide
- Enjoy the Chocolate Museum tour with Expert-Guide including chocolate tasting
- Don’t worry about entry and time as skip-the-line tickets are included
- Admire chocolate fountain and beautiful Rhine panorama
- Discover Old Town tour with the Private Guide who will adjust tempo and information according to your wish
Visit the Chocolate Museum and enjoy a journey through 5000 years of chocolate and cacao history. From the Mayas and Aztecs, through industrialization to the 21st century. You will be captivated by the chocolate fountain standing 3 meter high and constantly fed with 200kg of fresh chocolate. It is the most popular cultural site in Cologne. Everyone – adults and kids – will have a great time!
Expand your tour to 2,5-hours and explore it with the Museum’s Professional Guide in a 90-minutes tour. By choosing this option you will get a great portion of knowledge and unique chocolate tasting experience. Afterwards you can relax and enjoy on your own an unbeatable Rhine view from the café, through 30-meter-long panoramic windows.
Discover more in a 4-hours tour, which includes a 2-hours private walk through the Old Town and Cologne’s highlights with the Local 5-stars Guide. It will start at the picturesque Old Market Square, Historic Town Hall and Romanesque Great St. Martin Church. Your guide will make sure that you spot all key attractions. Strolling briefly through the charming streets you arrive at the famous gothic Cologne Cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will have the opportunity to explore it and discover the world famous Shrine of the Three Kings. Then you will enjoy a walk through the park along the Rhine river. From the recognized Hohenzollern Bridge, near Alter Markt, Fish Market, Pegel Turm and Puerta Ciudad Romana to the known Malakoff Turm nearby the Chocolate Museum. There the Guide will give you skip-the-line tickets, so you can enjoy the museum on your own.
- Chocolate Museum private walking tour with Licensed Professional Guide (in 2,5-hours option)
- Skip-the-line tickets to Chocolate Museum (2,5h and 4-hours option)
- 5-Stars City Guide with Official License speaking fluently in chosen language (in 4-hour option)
- Old Town Highlights sightseeing with visiting at Cologne Cathedral (in 4-hours option)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Notice that due to Sunday masses in churches the visit can be limited.
Cologne: Skip the Line Chocolate Museum Private Guided Tour