Discover Berlin’s brewing scene with a tasting of 4-8 beers at cult pubs, chic trendy bars and boutique breweries. Sample popular, regional and craft beer flavors with paired food and starters. Enjoy a cold one with a friendly Beer Expert!
- Join an exclusive Beer Tasting Tour with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers from various German breweries
- Learn about food pairings and try German appetizers and hot dishes
- Visit 2-3 carefully chosen pubs, beer gardens and breweries in Berlin Old Town
- Learn about Oktoberfest, Reinheitsgebot and German drinking customs
German brewing culture is known far and wide, and it is no coincidence that every season crowds of tourists flock to Berlin in search for the best beer in the world! Let us share with you the passion for brewing that has been part of the local culture for centuries. Taste 4-8 beers and immerse yourself in German culture.
On the 2-hour tour you will join a Private Beer Expert on the streets of Berlin’s Old Town and visit 2 beer locations, including a local brewery specialized in craft beer. For tasting, you will be invited to sample 4 German beers, including 1 popular brand, 1 regional beer, and 2 unique craft beers that can be enjoyed only at the visited craft beer location. The guide will share interesting facts about each of the served beverages and their characteristics. You will learn about the Reinheitsgebot, the regulations that limit the ingredients in German beer, ensuring a pure taste that represents the traditional brewing traditions that go back to the period of the Holy Roman Empire. We promise a funny and cultural experience that will add quality to your Berlin holidays, birthday celebrations, bachelor party or any other occasion.
The 3-hour tour is a package that will satisfy your thirst for craft beer, as in the selection of 6 served beers you will discover 4 unique craft beer flavors. There will also be German-style appetizers such as hot starters and simple snacks paired with the different styles of beer to make for a better tasting experience. This is your chance to experience Berlin like a Berliner and explore how the drinking customs influence other aspects of local culture!
Opt for the 4-hour tour to enjoy an exclusive Beer and Food Tasting Tour in Berlin Old Town. This option is perfect for beer enthusiasts who want to become beer experts! You will try 8 different beers from various regions and breweries to fully explore the traditional and original flavors of beer in Germany. In addition to visiting 2 beer locations you will also visit one cozy restaurant to enjoy a feast of paired hot dishes and starters.
- Private Beer Tasting Tour at the best pubs and breweries in Berlin Old Town
- Beer-Expert Guide with Official Berlin License, who is fluent in the chosen language
- 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option)
- 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and German-style appetizers (3-hour option)
- 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers and German-style snacks, appetizers and main dishes (4-hour option)
- Additional food and drinks
Meet your guide next to Alexander-von-Humboldt-Denkmal (in front of Humboldt University), Unter den Linden 6, 10117 Berlin, Germany Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The amount of served beer is as follows: popular 0,5l, regional 0,5l, craft 0,2l
- Food will be served only in 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don’t offer food options
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also simple hot starters
Private German Beer Tasting Tour in Berlin Old Town