Berlin: Private Dresden Day Trip by a Train
Discover the Top Places of Dresden during one-day trip. Admire the beautiful landmarks, famous churches and charming streets. Hear the interesting stories and facts about this unique city from your Private Guide. While in Germany, Dresden is a Must-See!
- Explore the Top Sites of Dresden with an Expert Guide
- Visit famous places as the Brühl’s Terrace, the Dresden Cathedral, the Semperoper, the Zwinger and more!
- Discover the city’s best treasures with a Local Guide or enjoy the fully guided tour right from the moment you board the train
- Learn about the city’s fascinating facts and history
- Enjoy full day trip and avoid the traffic with travelling by a comfortable modern train
Stroll through the best-known spots and discover the real charm of Dresden during a Private Walking Tour with a Guide. Travelling by a comfortable train will be a perfect idea, as you do not have to worry about the traffic. See for yourself why this captivating city is visited by so many tourists from all over the world.
Get picked up from your accommodation or start your trip at the station. Travel by a modern, comfortable train and enjoy this hussle-free tour. If you have chosen the Fully Guided option, your Expert Guide will introduce you to Dresden’s history during the travel. In the second option, you will meet your Local 5-Stars Qualified Guide when you get off the train. Begin your walking tour with a visit at one of Dresden’s foremost landmarks. The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, also called the Dresden Cathedral has always been the most important Catholic church of the city.
Explore the Dresden Castle, which for a long time has been the residence of the important electors and kings. Its marvelous mix of different architectural styles from Baroque to Neo-renaissance is really worth visiting. Continue your sightseeing and discover the beautiful Semperoper, the opera house and the concert hall. Its stunning architecture and fascinating history will definitely catch your eye.
Visit the richly decorated Zwinger palace and gardens. It is one of the most important buildings of the Baroque period in Germany. Explore the splendor of colours and admire the marvellous architecture. Discover the famous Dresden’s churches – built in Romanesque architecture Kreuzkirche and the Baroque Frauenkirche. Admire their outstanding interior while learning about their history from your 5-Stars Guide. Finish your sightseeing the perfect way with a visit to the Brühl’s Terrace. This charming promenade is a great place for a relaxing walk. There is a lovely view too, as the place is called the Balcony of Europe.
Once you wish to enjoy the accompaniment of the Professional Guide the whole way, Private Fully Guided Tour with travelling by a train will be a perfect option for you. Meet your 5-Stars Guide at the train station and learn more about the Dresden’s history and about passing cities and attractions along the way. The Guide will accompany you throughout the whole walking tour and on the way back to Berlin, with the exception of 1 hour of free time after sightseeing.
You can choose an option with a guided tour in Dresden. Enjoy the comfortable car pick-up service from your accommodation, board the train by yourself and meet your Local Guide when you get off. Experience the walking tour of the best sites as well and then your Guide will see you off to the station.
- Private Full-Day Trip from Berlin to Dresden (fully or partially guided)
- All day service of a Licensed Guide from Berlin, who is fluent in your chosen language (in the Fully-Guided Option)
- 4-hour walking tour in Dresden led by a Licensed Local Guide, who is fluent in your chosen language (in the Guide-on-Site Option)
- Entry to free parts of the Dresden Cathedral, Dresden Castle, Semperoper, Zwinger
- Round-trip train tickets from Berlin to Dresden
- Guide on the train (in the Guide-on-Site Option)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- All guests must provide their full name and date of birth.
Please note that we offer this tour as fully-guided (with guide from Berlin) or guide-on-site (with a local guide from Dresden). In the Fully Guided Option you will travel with the guide from Berlin for the whole tour. In the option with Dresden’s Local Guide on Spot you will meet a guide at the Train Station in Dresden. In both options you need to reach the meeting point on your own. Your train tickets will be sent via email so please check your travel details carefully and make sure to arrive at the train station on time for your train.
- Dresden Castle is closed on Tuesday, so entry won’t be possible.
- Admission to churches during masses and special events is restricted, in which case, the guide will provide all the information from the outside.
- Lunch in Dresden can be arranged upon request.
Berlin: Private Dresden Day Trip by a Train