Make history fun on a family-friendly walking tour of Basel and learn all about the traditions of this historical city with a private guide. Let the kids discover legends and fairy tales of the Old Town and spend a great day with your family!
- Explore Basel Old Town highlights with 5-Stars Guide who can adapt communication to the age of a child
- Make history fun on a family-friendly tour of Basel with tasks for the kids
- Visit Toy Museum and enjoy wide collection of historical toys with your child
- Surprise your child with an exhibition about dinosaurs and mammoths in Museum of Natural History
- Sightsee Basel Town Hall, Tinguely Fountain and more and get to know interesting facts about the city
Avoid usual sightseeing tours and meet highlights of Basel in family-friendly vibes. Children and parents have fun while exploring the Old Town. Enjoy dozens of history facts, fascinating legends and fairy tales. Visit Top Attractions with great commentary from your Private Guide!
Follow your Funny-Guide on an exciting adventure of history that includes tasks for children. Walk along Old Town streets and discover its highlights as Basel Minster. It used to be a Catholic cathedral, but today it is a Reformed Protestant church. It adds definition to the cityscape with its red sandstone architecture and coloured roof tiles. Amaze your child and see Tinguely Fountain, which merges sculptural machines with water. Visit Basel Town Hall especially on account of the council chamber, the attractive inner courtyard, the romantic arcades and the tower, which were built after the great earthquake to replace the former seat of government.
Opt to the 3-hours option and enjoy a visit at Toy Worlds Museum. It’s the largest museum of its kind in Europe. Enjoy a display of over 6,000 exhibits, which includes teddy bears, dolls, play shops and dollhouses. The teddy bear collection is unique the world over in terms of variety and quality. Your child is going to love it!
Expand your tour to 4 hours to also visit the Museum of Natural History. You can find skeletons of dinosaurs, rhinos and many mammals. Enjoy an interactive display of a huge mammoth and touch him! It’s definitely a joyful time for kids and also a relaxing way to sightsee. Learn more about the history of the Earth as well. Your experience will be fulfilled with great commentary from your Local 5-Stars Guide.
- Private Family-Friendly Tour of Basel Highlights as Town Hall, Tinguely Fountain, Basel Minster and more
- 5-Stars Guide with Official License speaking fluently in chosen language
- Visit at Basel Town Hall
- Entrance ticket to Toy Worlds Museum (only in 3 and 4 -hours option)
- Entrance ticket to Museum of Natural History (only in 4-hours option)
In front of Basel Historical Museum – Barfuesserkirche, Barfüsserpl. 7, 4051 Basel, Switzerland Open in Google Maps
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
Basel Family Friendly Historical Walking Tour