NYC Lower Manhattan Highlights Privater Rundgang
Discover the secrets of Downtown Manhattan with highlights such as the City Hall, NY Stock Exchange and Wall Street. Visit St Paul's Chapel, Trinity Church, Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, and fall in love with the views from the One World Observatory.
- Explore Downtown New York with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- See the famous Wall Street and its jewel – the Trinity Church
- Skip the line to the One World Observatory for the best view of the Manhattan skyline
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero to learn about the WTC terrorist attacks
- Learn about the American history, the Financial District, 9/11, and more
Discover the highlights of Lower Manhattan with the best Local Guide. Downtown New York is the central borough for the city’s business, culture and government, with strong connection to the history of American immigration, Founding Fathers, US financial institutions, and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Get to know New York City like never before!
The 2-hour tour will begin at one of the oldest government buildings in the US, the palatial, early 19th century New York City Hall. You will pass the Woolworth Building, which was once the world’s tallest building, to get to St Paul’s Chapel. Inside this small, colonial-era church you will find exhibits commemorating the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center terrorist attacks, when the chapel was used as a refuge point.
The route will continue through the Financial District, featuring the famous Wall Street. You will see landmarks such as the Trinity Church and cemetery, 40 Wall Street (also known as the Trump Building) and the New York Stock Exchange, which is one of the world’s leading financial markets. Take a stroll along one of the oldest streets in New York, the Stone Street, and see the historic Fraunces Tavern. Throughout the tour, you will discover the secrets of the Financial District, learn about George Washington and other important personalities in the history of the US, and get tips on the best local restaurants, clubs and bars.
The extended 3-hour walking tour includes a visit to the Trinity Church and its Cemetery, where Alexander Hamilton and many other notable New Yorkers are buried. The church’s history goes back all the way to the 17th century and interlaces events such as the American Revolutionary War, the Great New York City Fire of 1776, September 11, and the Occupy Wall Street protests. Explore its beautiful interior and discover new facts about the history of New York City.
Choose the 4-hour option to enrich your experience with a visit to the observation deck of the tallest building in the United States – the One World Observatory at the top floor of One World Trade Center. For the best experience, we provide skip-the-line tickets with priority lanes to security, elevator, and exit. The elevator will take you to the 102nd floor in just 47 seconds! Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River, featuring the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and other iconic landmarks.
Pick the 6-hour option to also make a stop at Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Pools. See the location where the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centers once stood, the memorial to the firefighters who were injured or died during the rescue, and the Surviving Tree. Your experienced Private Guide will provide the most informative commentary of the September 11 terrorist attacks and answers any questions that you may have about this tragic event and its aftermath.
- Private Walking Tour of Lower Manhattan Highlights with tickets to Top Attractions
- 5-Stars Guide with Official NYC License speaking fluently in your chosen language
- Entry to free parts of St Paul’s Chapel (all options)
- Entry to free parts of the Trinity Church and Cemetery (in 3, 4 and 6-hour options)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the One World Observatory (in 4 and 6-hour options)
- Visit at Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial (in 6-hour option)
In front of the Benjamin Franklin Statue (opposite Pace University), One Pace Plaza, New York, NY 10038, United States In Google Maps öffnen
Was du wissen solltest
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time (preferably even 5 minutes in advance) as there are time slots to enter some attractions
- Please note that all visitors to NYC’s top attractions must go through airport-style security screening.
- Please dress and pack accordingly as this procedure can daley entry even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- Please note that due to Sunday, holiday and daily masses, sightseeing inside the Church may be limited
- Please note that the 6-hour option includes a tour of the 9/11 Memorial, without admission to the National 9/11 Museum
NYC Lower Manhattan Highlights Privater Rundgang