Skip-the-line Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower Private Tour
Visit Arc de Triomphe, the symbol of French national identity and victory, with a Private Guide and skip-the-line tickets. Immerse yourself in history and enjoy the views. Extended options: private car transfers and 8th arrondissement tour.
- Discover the secrets of Arc de Triomphe with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to one of the most popular attractions in Paris
- Learn about the French Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, WWI, and more
- Explore the history, culture and sights of the 8th arrondissement (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Book private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
The Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile is one of the most famous landmarks and observation decks in Paris, a symbol of national pride. You can now discover the history, architecture and views of this iconic monument on a private walking tour of the 8th arrondissement with a Professional Guide. We provide skip-the-line tickets so you will avoid waiting in long lines. Take a look at Paris from Arc de Triomphe!
Book a 2-hour tour of Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées, one of the most elegant avenues in Paris. This private experience of the ‘Triumphal Arch of the Star’ provides an intimate and personalized experience, allowing you to ask questions and learn at your own pace. You will have the opportunity to take in stunning panoramic views of Paris from the top of the Arc de Triomphe, providing a unique perspective of the city that cannot be found anywhere else.
With skip-the-line tickets, you can avoid the stress of waiting in long lines and make the most of your time in Paris. Your expert guide will meet you at the entrance and take you on a fascinating journey through the monument’s history and architecture. As you explore the intricate details of the Arc de Triomphe, you will learn about its significance as a symbol of French national identity and its historical importance as a site of military parades and ceremonies. You will also take a leisurely stroll down the Champs-Élysées, one of the most famous avenues in the world, lined with high-end shops, theaters, cafes, and restaurants.
Choose a 3,5-hour option to book a guided tour of Arc de Triomphe with skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from your accommodation. This option includes pickup and drop-off directly at your accommodation in Paris, so you will easily reach the meeting point. Enjoy the comfort of a round-trip transfer in a private car.
Book an extended 4-hour walking tour to visit Arc de Triomphe and explore the highlights of the 8th arrondissement, including Champs-Élysées avenue, with a Private Guide. Take in the sights and sounds of arguably the most glamorous district of Paris. You will see highlights such as the art nouveau Grand Palais and the Renaissance Petit Palais, and the elegant mansions, fountains and an Egyptian obelisk at Place de la Concorde. To make this experience even more exciting, your Private Guide will take you inside the Madeleine Church (L’église de la Madeleine ), a richly decorated 19th century church conceived as a pantheon in honor of Napoleon’s armies.
Choose the 5,5-hour option to book a 1,5-hour round-trip transfer and a 4-hour guided tour of Arc the Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, Madeleine Church and other highlights of the 8th arrondissement in Paris. With private transportation in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle you will easily get to the meeting point on time. Enjoy the exclusivity and comfort of a personalized tour with private car transfers.
- Private Tour of Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées and the 8th arrondissement (number of attractions depends on the selected option)
- 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the selected language
- Skip-the-line tickets to Arc de Triomphe (all options)
- The 8th arrondissement tour with free entry to Madeleine Church (4 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 5,5-hour option only)
- The 8th arrondissement tour with free entry to Madeleine Church (in 2 and 3,5-hour options)
- Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (in 2 and 5-hour options)
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Napoleon, 40 Av. de Friedland, 75008 Paris, France. Please do not enter the hotel, it is only a meeting point and the staff is not informed about the tour.
Private car transfers with a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Paris (3,5 and 6,5-hour option only)
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Arc de Triomphe are reserved for a specific time slot so it’s important to arrive at the meeting point on time. You can skip the line at the ticket office but due to large crowds there may be a short queue to get in. There are mandatory security checks. Most of the Arc de Triomphe is accessible by lifts, but you have to climb 40 steps to get to the observation deck.
- Guided tours inside the churches during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited, therefore the guide may provide all information outside.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an estimated 1,5-hour transfer between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and the exact schedule will depend on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. If you’re traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.
In Arc de Triomphe, 1 licensed guide can show a group of 1-5 people, so the price of the tour will be higher if you need more than 1 guide.
Skip-the-line Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower Private Tour