Discover the legends and fairytales on a private family tour of London! Follow in the footsteps of kings and queens, see Buckingham Palace and see the iconic Big Ben. Extended option: tickets to London Eye and a relaxing cruise on the River Thames.
- Explore London City with 5-Star Private Guide
- Enjoy special stories and activities for children
- See the Changing of the Guards parade outside the Buckingham Palace
- Ride the London Eye with reserved timed tickets (3 and 4-hour options only)
- Admire more highlights on a cruise down the Thames River (4-hour option only)
Make history fun on a family-friendly tour of London’s highlights with a 5-Star Guide who is experienced in entertaining children. We designed a fun and fast-paced itinerary with attractions that will delight the whole family, and having a private tour means that you can customize the experience to your needs and interests. Discover the magic of London!
The 2-hour option includes a walking tour of the City of Westminster, London. Your family adventure begins with a dive into the popular history of the British royal family, as your Expert Guide shares legends and fairytales about Henry VIII, Victoria and other British monarchs. See the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the famous soldiers in red suits and fur hats who protect Buckingham Palace. Every morning you can also witness the traditional ceremony of Changing of the Guards, when the guards exchange places.
Another attraction will be spotting wild geese and swans playing around the lake in St. James Park. There will also be many impressive buildings and monuments along the way, such as the statues of inspiring figures like Mahatma Gandhi, Sir Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln. There will also be an opportunity to take family photos with the iconic Red Telephone booth! The final stop will be at the Palace of Westminster on the bank of the RIver Thames. Learn about the British government and see the city’s most prominent symbol – the Big Ben!
Join the extended 3-hour tour to enjoy a ride on the world’s second tallest ferris wheel – the iconic London Eye. It is one of London’s most visited attractions, so we provide timed admission tickets that allow you to skip the long line to the ticket office. A ride on the London Eye is a magical experience for adults and children of all ages. You will rise 135 meters above the ground and admire the panoramic views of the London skyline that will conquer the hearts of even the youngest! Tickets for a 30-minute ride (without guide).
Choose the 4-hour option to also go on a sailing adventure down the Thames River! Discover local history and legends on a 40-60-minute cruise on board a safe and comfortable boat. See 4x more highlights of London than on a walking tour. Along the way you will pass St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Canary Wharf and many modern skyscrapers like the Sky Garden and Walkie Talkie. The cruise tour will end in Greenwich, home to the Meridian Line and many family-friendly attractions, such as London’s cable car and Cutty Sark ship museum. We provide cruise tickets with an audio guide, your Private Guide will not join you on the cruise.
- London History Tour and Top Attractions for Families (number of attractions depends on selected option)
- 5-Star Private Guide who speaks fluently in chosen language
- Stories, tasks and activities for children
- Tickets for a 30-minute ride on the London Eye (3 and 4-hour options only)
- Tickets for a 40-60-minute Thames Boat Cruise (4-hour option only)
- Tickets for a 30-minute ride on the London Eye (in 2-hour option)
- Tickets for a 40-60-minute Thames Boat Cruise (in 2 and 3-hour options)
Meet your guide In front of Guards Crimean War Memorial
What you should know
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that tickets to the London Eye and the Thames Boat Cruise are not included in a 2-hour option.
- The ceremony of Changing of the Guards is held at 10:45 AM daily from June to July and Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from August to May. We recommend booking a tour starting at 10 AM to see it.
- The guide will not accompany you on the London Eye ride or the Thames Boat Cruise. You will receive tickets and all information.
- London Eye tickets are for standard admission with a reserved time slot, so you can skip the line to the ticket office.
- In the afternoon, the cruise departs from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay and returns to Westminster without sailing to Greenwich. Please select a morning 4-hour tour if you want to enjoy the full route from Westminster to Greenwich. Live commentary is provided in English and audio guide available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin.
London: Private Family-Friendly Walking Tour with Guide